About Purvida Conditioning Spray
As the largest and most absorbent organ in your horse’s body, what you put on your horse’s skin matters. Purvida Healthy Horse All-In-One Conditioning spray is the perfect natural grooming spray for horses and gentle on even the most sensitive skin. Specially formulated to remove all traces of dirt, while hydrating, repelling insects, killing fungus and bacteria, promoting hair growth, and soothing skin–it’s the only grooming spray you’ll need in your brush box. Our natural grooming spray for horses is made with absolutely no harsh chemicals or irritating perfumes. Simply curry comb, spray your conditioning spray over your horse’s entire body, mane, and tail, and then brush it through with your brush of choice!
Key Benefits of our Natural Grooming Spray for Horses:
- Cleans, conditions, & de-tangles leaving hair softer, shinier, & more manageable
- Naturally antifungal and antibacterial ingredients are effective at promoting a healthy coat, but gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Natural insect repelling abilities from cedarwood essential oil for a safer way to repel flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and biting insects for both of you
- Cuts grooming time in half by repelling all traces of dust, dirt, and stains
- Versatile grooming solution: our natural grooming spray for horses is available in ready-to-use spray or in our economical Refill Bottle of concentrate.
Natural Grooming Spray for Horses – Ingredients
Our natural grooming spray for horses is infused with a special blend of nourishing ingredients to give your horse’s coat an amazingly refreshing, clean smell. Each ingredient in our natural grooming spray for horses serves an important purpose–check out some of the reasons why our natural grooming spray for horses is the best thing you can have in your brush box:
Coconut Oil: helps to clean, nurture, and moisturise skin. It allows you to effortlessly brush away dirt & dandruff, keeping your horses coat clean and nourished.
Vegetable Glycerin: naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial agent providing deep moisturising benefits to the skin while preventing skin irritations.
Witch Hazel: Naturally tones skin and speeds up the healing process of minor scrapes. It provides relief from damage caused by sun exposure, reduces swelling from insect bites, and also soothes any rubbed or chaffed skin.
Cedarwood Essential Oil: an amazing antifungal and antibacterial, helping to heal rain rot, scratches, mud fever, etc. It also makes a very effective natural insect repellent.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: used for its calming effect on the mind & body, helping your horse stay relaxed & focused.
Finished your first bottle? Check out our Refill Bottle and get 8 full bottles of our natural grooming spray for horses of spray for just over $5/bottle!
There are no reviews yet.